Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tears of Blessing

I offer my first tears of blessing in the eighth month of 2012 to Angulimala, the brahmin of thousand-finger garland, who has come to a stop under the instruction of the Conqueror. May I be able to follow in his footsteps and stop myself from this endless suffering.
I pay homage to the One who has mastered the insight into the true nature of self and suffering. 

I offer my second tears of blessing in the eleventh month of 2012 to Arya Tara, Mother of mercy and compassion who hears the cries of all suffering. May I be protected and liberated by you.
I pay homage to the virtuous friend of my past, present and future lives.

I offer my third tears of blessing in the twelfth month of 2012 to all beings, who have once been my mothers and helpers from endless times ago yet are still suffering until now. May I be able to liberate you.

I offer my fourth tears of blessing in the twelfth month of 2012 to the essence of the Enlightenment Mind, the awakening compassion that strives to replace sentient beings' suffering with ultimate bliss. May it arise in those it has not arisen and may it never decline where it has arisen.
I pay homage to the Precious One from the land of snow, the supreme lineage holder and teacher, who has returned to the land of gold. 

I offer my fifth tears of blessing in the fifth month of 2013 to the power of  Dharma practice, the ultimate protector. May I never be lack of it in all my lives to come until I have become the son of the Conqueror.
I pay homage to the Master of skillful means, the heir of the Golden Lineage in Nusantara.

No comments:

Site Meter